Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Best Tailgate Parties

  1. #11
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    You are talking about the beloved Drillfield.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    yeah might be that...there are like 3 sidewalks coming in to the middle leading up to the dorms on the hill across from the practice field...

    sorry if that was confusing, but that was how I remember it...I've only been there once...Rained like crap during the game, but Tech won so it was a good after-party as well [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    I hate the drillfield. I haven't walked across it since freshman year. Ha.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  4. #14
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    Sometimes I just walk around it. haha

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    I would park then walk around it to go to squires. And if I have classes in Litton Reeves or somewhere over there, I park over there.

    And parking at Tech is a science. There's certain parking etiquette that needs to be followed also.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    One lesson regarding the Drillfield:
    Never try to drive around the Drillfield during class change.
    I did that once, then bought a keychain that says "So Many Pedestrians, So Little Time."
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    Circle Park and Activity Field @ UT

    Don't think I have seen the food & the people anywhere like it.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best Tailgate Parties

    no doubt, the best tailgate parties are at nascar races held at night. heck for that matter, any nascar race will do.
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •